Sunday, January 24, 2010

Reeeeeally Starting to Get It

Ten things I have learned after one semester of med school:

1. I, in fact, do not want to be a doctor.
2. In the worst case scenario I will become a doctor.
3. A post-test date with an M2 can be splendid, however, the reality is he knows that you know the neither of you have time for a relationship come Monday.
4. Med school should be taught on a need to know based curriculum.
5. You are indeed trading your personality for an identity.
6. Personality becomes your favorite characteristic in people as you lose your own.
7. Every med student should be assigned a counselor, who is normal and not a doctor, in order to keep them sane in their insane reality.
8. I think if I could be any organ, the smartest choice would be to be the heart because it never rests. This would make me a perfect med student.
9. It's hard to find your niche, but the friends you do find are the ones who you thank if you make it.
10. Everyday, I will want to quit.

Tomorrow is Monday. Shoot me in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment